Our lawful basis for using personal information
- We will only use your personal information when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal information in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform the contract we have entered into with you.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests. Where we rely on legitimate interests for our processing, we will advise you of the relevant interest.
- Where we need to comply with a legal obligation.
- Otherwise, with your consent.
We may also use your personal information in the following situations, which are likely to be rare:
- Where we need to protect your vital interests (or someone else's interests).
- Where it is needed in the public interest.
Some of the above grounds for processing will overlap and there may be several grounds that justify our use of your personal information.
We will only use your personal information for the purposes for which we collected it unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If we need to use your personal information for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
We may, from time to time, approach you for your consent to allow us to process your personal information for other purposes. If we do so, we will provide you with details of the information that we would like and the reason we need it, so that you can carefully consider whether you wish to consent.
Please note that we may process your personal information without your knowledge or consent where this is required or permitted by law.
What are Cookies?
"Cookies" are little pieces of data we send when you visit our store. Cookies help us get to know you better and personalize your experience. Plus they help protect you and other shoppers from fraud.
Set your browser to accept cookies so you can buy items, save items, and receive customized recommendations. Here’s how: