August 14, 2023
The combination of white and wood in bathrooms results in a balance between freshness and warmth, creating a welcoming and relaxing atmosphere. The following post contains multiple ideas to turn your bathroom into a haven of peace and style.
In order to get the desired effect from a wood and white bathroom, the colors used must blend perfectly. When designing a modern wood and white bathroom, you need to take some aspects into account:
If you want to create a luminous foundation in the room, paint the walls white or install white tiles, or from the same color range. To get a white bathroom and wood floor, install porcelain stoneware (throughout the post you will find models from the various PAR-KER® collections). This material recreates the appearance and warmth of wood, is highly durable and is extremely resistant to moisture and extreme temperatures.
The versatile combination of white and wood can be adapted to different tastes and styles. You can opt for a more minimalist aesthetic, or incorporate wood in abundance for a warmer, more welcoming atmosphere. You can also mix and match different shades of wood and finishes to give the bathroom a distinctive touch.
White is synonymous with purity and luminosity. Using white as the dominant color in the room provides a sense of spaciousness and cleanliness that lends peace of mind to the setting. In addition, white reflects natural light, making the space feel brighter and fresher.
It's a natural material that adds warmth and authenticity to any space. The addition of wooden elements to the bathroom strikes the right contrast with white, creating a welcoming and relaxing atmosphere. Having the same flooring throughout the room yields an interesting effect: shower area as well (Shower Deck by Butech). This way, the visual continuity of the floor accentuates the aesthetics of the setting.
Warmth and well-being are essential in any room, but especially in the bathroom, where we seek rest and relaxation. The mix of the different accessories and decorative elements creates a welcoming and revitalizing atmosphere. Here are some tips to give your wood and white bathroom an enviable look.
• Muebles de baño. When choosing the furniture for a wood and white bathroom, we can opt for light or medium shades to reinforce the serenity of the room, or choose colors that contrast with the wall tiles. Cabinets and dressers add warmth to the space and must be in harmony with the rest of the room.
• Muebles supletorios. Wood touches can make a difference in the décor. You can add wooden shelves, mirrors with wooden frames or shelves to accentuate its style.
• Textiles. Add soft touches with neutral tones or colors associated with nature, such as green or turquoise blue, or earthy tones.
• Griferías. When decorating wood and white bathrooms, you can include accessories in metallic tones. Bronze and copper are two of the finishes that best complement the combination of wood and white. For example, you can use these colors in the taps of the washbasin or shower.
• Accesorios y decoración. Touches with natural fibers, such as wicker baskets or linen shower curtains, can also round out the style of a wood and white bathroom. This combination also lends itself to adding plants, candles, figurines or design elements. Proper lighting will enhance the aesthetics of the space, especially if it is a small wood and white bathroom.
The design and decoration of wood and white bathrooms play a key role in creating a relaxing and welcoming space. This interior design option stands out for its elegance, warmth and versatility. Below are five bathrooms in wood and white featuring Porcelanosa Group materials:
In this design, the use of white on the floor and wall tiles turns it into a perfect bathroom in white marble and wood. The wood touches on the edges and legs of the vanity, and on the frames of the mirrors and accessories, strikes the right contrast. Rounding out the atmosphere, which exudes exclusivity and distinction, are taps in brushed copper and textiles in a mink tone.
White and wood form the perfect pair in a bathroom. Natural light enter the interior directly, boosting the sense of spaciousness and brightness of the space. The white wall and countertop are complemented by the floor finish. The wood on the shelf, under the sink and on the mirror shelf adds touches of warmth and texture to the room, finding a decorative balance.
Wood floods this bathroom. The wall, vanity, certain decorative elements in the shower area and the original design of the floor combine with stone-look ceramic tiles. The washbasins on the countertop, the shower tray and some accessories add a touch of white. However, the plants break the two-tone aesthetic, lending a tropical air to the atmosphere. The result: a cozy wood and white bathroom that's warm with an exquisite design.
The infinite dual-sink countertop merges with the tub area, creating a seemingly endless white line. The wood-look ceramic tiles lend character and dynamism to the room. The atmosphere created in the wood and white bathroom conveys feelings of peace and tranquility.
Summer requires light colors, especially neutral colors or something in the white-beige color range. Stripes are also associated with summer. This wood and white bathroom has a simple design with personality: the walls are lined with two ceramic models with a texture that is out of the ordinary. The white bathroom and wooden floor are unique and welcoming, connecting the interior with the exterior.
Wood and white bathrooms are an ideal choice for those seeking a relaxing and elegant atmosphere. The combination of white's purity with the warmth of wood creates a unique balance that adapts to different styles and preferences. In addition to its aesthetic appeal, this combination also encourages functionality and orderliness in the space. Whether you prefer a minimalist approach or a more rustic design, this blend adapts to different types of interior design.