The Par-Ker original ceramic parquet from PORCELANOSA is the ideal product for creating this trend, being a ceramic element which provides the durability and inalterability that a facade requires. Additionally, it provides an aesthetic inspired by natural wood, perfectly mimicking nature. It is a perfect solution for projects and homes seeking a sustainable structure integrated with the environment.
Par-Ker forms part of the Eco-Project commitment of PORCELANOSA Group. It is a project which promotes a more sustainable world through the control of waste, energy, atmospheric emissions and purification of water in the production process.
The advantages of installing Par-Ker in facades
- It conveys a natural appearance without using natural resources such as wood.
- It is one of the most demanded facade trends in exterior design.
- Its ceramic properties make it a material with a high level of inalterability over time and in the most extreme weather conditions.
- Par-Ker’s accurate recreation of the textures, materials and colours of wood provide a natural aesthetic integrated with nature.
- In order to make a home more self-sufficient, it improves the sound and heat insulation.
- Thanks to its ceramic features, it requires hardly any maintenance or cleaning.
- It is a covering which can be installed over radiant heating systems in walls.
- It is ideal for homes surrounded by vegetation, being resistant to fire and moisture.