This is largely due to the current trend of open spaces; kitchens which open onto the living room or dining room, created with materials which offer a warm atmosphere integrated with the overall aesthetic of the home.With over 25 years endorsing the original ceramic parquet
from PORCELANOSA, Par-Ker
, it is one of the most ideal materials for spaces seeking the purity of wood without giving up on the resistance, and technical and construction performance of ceramic.Why use PAR-KER in kitchens?
- Its ceramic nature makes it a material resistant to moisture, steam and water.
- Resistant to fire and hot objects such as pots and pans.
- It combines the warm appearance of natural wood with the technical advantages of ceramic.
- Its resistance and inalterability make it an ideal option for kitchen coverings.
- It is a material with a long lifespan, resistant to continuous use.
- It does not require any kind of surface treatment after installation, or subsequent maintenance.
- Its low porosity and high resistance to chemical agents make it an easy to clean product.
- The application of nanotechnology in the production of Par-Ker ceramic parquet allows the development of flooring with anti-slip properties, with a high slip resistance coefficient. It is a flooring ideal for surfaces which are wet or where there are spills, in this case, the kitchen.
- It remains the same as on the first day with barely any maintenance.
- Inspired by natural wood, it is a perfect material for open spaces which use the same flooring to create visual continuity and two well integrated areas. In this way, the warmth required by a living room is achieved, combined with the ceramic resistance required by a kitchen.