January 9, 2023
Laminate flooring comes with a host of qualities that make it a sophisticated option you can use to recreate the beauty of nature in any room. This type of flooring, which stands out for its simplicity and warmth, is characterised by its resistance.
Laminate flooring is resistant and durable. Its synthetic composition makes it resistant to scratches, liquids and blows. This makes it an optimal solution for contract projects, such as shopping centres, public spaces and offices.
This type of flooring boasts properties that make it one of the most popular options. Here are some of the advantages of laminate flooring:
Laminate flooring has some drawbacks, which must be taken into account when deciding which flooring to lay:
The various advantages of laminate flooring make it ideal for many types of projects.
Laminate flooring comes with a host of qualities that make it a sophisticated option you can use to recreate the beauty of nature in any room. This type of flooring, which stands out for its simplicity and warmth, is characterised by its high resistance and durability, which makes it a strong solution to a range of building needs.
PORCELANOSA Group brand L'Antic Colonial offers a wide range of colours in finishes that reproduce the surface of natural wood. Collections such as Elegant, Natural and Home are high performance products made in high quality materials, and can be perfectly integrated into various room types.
It is recommended that the floor be cleaned in the following way to maintain the beauty and qualities of this floor:
– Dry cleaning: Use a mop, bristle broom or vacuum cleaner on the laminate surface. Using a neutral PH cleaning product is recommended, along with a damp cloth when not using water.
– Wet cleaning: Depending on how dirty the floor is, it's a good idea to use Clean & Green Active on a regular basis.
The following tips are recommended for improved maintenance and preservation of your laminate flooring.
· Avoid stepping on laminate flooring with outdoor footwear. Use a doormat at the entrance to your property.
· Use felt pads or floor protectors on furniture legs to stop them from scratching the floor.
· If you spill any liquid on the floor, clean and dry the laminate flooring immediately, as water may seep between the boards.
· Use a dehumidifier, ventilation or heating to prevent changes in ambient humidity.
· Keep ambient humidity in the home between 40% and 60%, and a temperature of between 20-23ºC/68-73F.