14 August 2023
The combination of white and wood strikes a balance between freshness and warmth, creating a cosy and relaxing atmosphere. In the following post you will find multiple ideas to turn your bathroom into a haven of peace and style.
To achieve the desired result in the interior design of a bathroom in white and wood, the combination of colours must complement each other perfectly. When designing modern white and wooden bathrooms, there are a few things you need to consider:
Walls and tiles in white or a similar colour range can create a light base for the room. To achieve a white bathroom with a wood-style floor, lay porcelain stoneware (throughout the post you will find models from the different PAR-KER® collections). This material recreates the appearance and warmth of wood, with excellent properties of durability and resistance to moisture and extreme temperatures.
The versatility of the combination of white and wood allows it to adapt to different tastes and styles. You can opt for a more minimalist aesthetic or incorporate more wood for a warmer, cosier atmosphere. It is also possible to play with different wood tones and finishes to give a distinctive touch to the bathroom.
White is synonymous with purity and luminosity. By using white as the dominant colour in the room, a feeling of spaciousness and cleanliness brings a sense of tranquillity to the atmosphere. White also reflects natural light, making the space feel brighter and fresher.
Wood is a natural material that brings warmth and authenticity to any space. By incorporating wooden elements in the bathroom, a successful contrast is created with the white and a cosy and relaxing atmosphere is created. An interesting effect is generated by the application of the same flooring throughout the room, including the shower area (Shower Deck, by Butech). Thus, the visual continuity of the floor accentuates the aesthetics of the atmosphere.
Warmth and well-being are essential in any room, especially in the bathroom, where we seek to rest and relax. The mix of different accessories and decorative elements creates a cosy and revitalising atmosphere. Here are some tips to give your white and wood bathroom a look that is sure to impress.
• Muebles de baño. When choosing furnishings for a white and wood bathroom, we can opt for light or medium tones to reinforce the serenity of the environment, or choose colours that contrast with the cladding. Wardrobes and vanity units add warmth to the space and should stand in harmony with the rest of the room.
• Muebles supletorios. Wood detailing can make a real difference in a room's décor. Wooden cabinets, wood framed mirrors or wooden shelves can really accentuate the style.
• Textiles. Add touches of softness with textiles in neutral tones or colours associated with nature, such as green, turquoise blue, or earth tones.
• Griferías. Metallic accessories make for great decorations in a white and wood bathroom. Bronze or copper are two of the finishes that best complement the combination of wood and white. These colours can be introduced in the washbasin or shower fittings.
• Accesorios y decoración. Details in natural fibres, such as wicker baskets or linen shower curtains, can also complete the style of a white and wood bathroom. This combination also lends itself to incorporating plants, candles, figures or design elements. The right lighting will also enhance the aesthetics of the space, especially if it is a small bathroom in white and wood.
The design and decoration of white and wood bathrooms play a key role in creating a relaxing and welcoming space. This interior design option stands out for its elegance, warmth and versatility. Here are five designs for wood and white bathrooms with materials from Porcelanosa Group:
In this environment, the white of the floor and wall tiles makes for a perfect white marble and wood bathroom. The touches of wood on the edges and legs of the washbasin units, and on the mirror frames and accessories, create a successful contrast. The atmosphere, which exudes exclusivity and distinction, is completed with brushed copper-coloured taps and mink-coloured textiles.
White and wood form the perfect duo in a bathroom. The natural light comes directly into the interior, increasing the feeling of spaciousness and luminosity of the space. The white wall and countertop complement the floor finish. The wood of the shelf, the vanity unit and the mirror shelf add a touch of warmth and texture to the room, striking a decorative balance.
Wood floods this bathroom. The wall, the washbasin unit as well as the decorative elements in the shower area and the original design of the floor are combined with stone-effect ceramics. The washbasins on the countertop, the shower tray and the accessories add a touch of white. However, the plants break up the two-colour aesthetic, giving the atmosphere a tropical feel. The result: a cosy, warm and exquisitely designed bathroom in white and wood.
The infinite countertop of the double washbasin blends into the bathtub area, creating a seemingly endless white line. The wood-effect ceramic cladding with relief gives character and dynamism to the room. The atmosphere created in the white and wood bathroom conveys a sense of peace and tranquillity.
Summer calls for light colours, especially neutral colours or the colour range of white or beige. Stripes are also associated with the summer season. This white and wood bathroom has a simple design with personality: the walls are covered with two ceramic models with an unusual texture. The white bathroom with wooden floor is unique and cosy, connecting the inside with the outside.
Wood and white bathrooms are an ideal choice for those looking for a relaxing and elegant ambience. The combination of clean, bright white with warm natural wood creates a unique balance that adapts to different styles and preferences. In addition to its aesthetic appeal, this combination also promotes functionality and spatial organisation. Whether you prefer a minimalist approach or a more rustic design, this mix suits various types of interior design.