Textures, timeless colours, greater safety and thermal insulation are the main characteristics of these elements manufactured by Butech
The façade is one of the most characteristic components of any building, as it covers the exterior structure and is visible to passers-by. This is what makes its design and execution so important. It is very common to find façades that imitate natural stone in all types of areas, especially those with colder climates, thanks to the aesthetic and technical properties of ceramics.
Ceramic façades inspired by natural stone are today among the latest developments in modern architecture and façade design. Any construction using this material will give great prominence to the building.
The stone effect of these façades allows the creation of classic and timeless spaces. Plus, ceramic façades offer a number of advantages:
- Lightness: ceramic façades inspired by natural stone are lighter, as panels just 6 mm thick can be used.
- Weather resistance: this type of façade is more resistant to weather. The appearance of this material does not change over time. And, in the event of repairs, it is possible to find ceramic tiles in the same shade as the one initially used.
- Humidity: ceramic façades do not show the effects of humidity or tile machining, preserving the appearance of the building over time.
- Mechanical and chemical resistance. Ceramic has properties that make it easy to clean and paint stains can be removed with a suitable solvent, making it possible to restore the original appearance of the tile.
- Thermal insulation. Ceramic façades allow for a 20–30% reduction in energy consumption, currently a highly valued option due to their sustainable design.
- Safety. The use of a double chemical and mechanical attachment in ventilated façades prevents the panels from detaching, guaranteeing the durability of the system.
- Aesthetic design. Natural stone inspired façades have a wide range of models and formats that allow for a multitude of designs thanks to the versatility of ceramics; STON-KER® and XTONE® pieces can be used.