Here are some tips to protect Par-Ker™’s collections against wear and tear, moisture, stains and surface scratching.
Each of the brand’s collections combines the warmth and texture of natural wood with the technical properties of ceramics.
To maximize personal and household hygiene and to stop the spread of the COVID-19 virus, PORCELANOSA offers a series of tips on how to make the most of your Par-Ker™ collection and ensure your home is spotless:
- Use disposable or single-use materials to clean Par-Ker™ tiles and remember to use disinfectant gel before and after cleaning.
- Use a vacuum cleaner or broom to remove the dust that accumulates on the surface each day. We suggest you sweep first and then use the vacuum cleaner.
- To prevent dirt from accumulating, we recommend cleaning this ceramic parquet with water and a little vinegar or ammonia. These products will disinfect the floor and give the whole house a natural shine.
- To dry the floor quickly and keep it looking as new, we recommend using a hygienic cloth or kitchen paper to remove any traces of moisture.
- To keep the Par-Ker™ surface intact, shoes should not be worn in the house. It is better to keep one pair of shoes just for outside use.
- To eliminate stains, the most effective method is to wipe all parts of the tile with a cotton cloth.
Inspired by the texture, grain and colours of natural wood, PORCELANOSA’s Par-Ker™ ceramic parquet can be used on floors and walls. It is highly resistant to extreme temperatures, fire, wear and tear due to continuous use and has a non-slip surface. The composition is also extremely hygienic and requires hardly any maintenance.