‘The PORCELANOSA Grupo, innovation and responsible sustainability’
Technology helps to design a better life
The PORCELANOSA Grupo has been committed to the development of innovative solutions and business growth based on respect for the environment for 45 years.
For a sustainable lifestyle
A lifestyle that responds to basic needs and offers a better quality of life, minimizing the use of natural resources and emissions without compromising the needs of future generations.
Good design claim
Innovation, technology, aesthetic and functionality are the foundations that we apply in the development of architectural solutions.
For the creation of green buildings
Our collections have certificates from the leading companies in sustainable building. This is the case of: LEED, BREEAM or VERDE Building Certification; which contribute to reducing energy consumption and minimizing the use of natural resources.
Easy life promotion
Technology must be linked to reality and life itself. In each process, designs and resources which simplify daily routines with usable, practical, low-maintenance solutions are used, designed to stand the test of time.
Maximise efficiency in productive processes
The valuation of waste, the purification of water, the reduction of air emissions or correct energy management are key when banking on both a sustainable future and minimising the impact of production processes on the environment.
ISA. Intelligent Surfaces Assistant
Porcelanosa presents ISA
A revolution in product exhibition
This has a virtual assistant that recognises the preferences of each user and helps them to choose the final product, along with the possible complements and combinations.
This new concept of showroom allows:
- Easy visualisation when opting for ceramic pieces.
- Combinations of highly intuitive options.
- Amplia paleta de colores.
- Creating a custom-made catalogue with the selected options.
ONE MORE STEP IN THE DIGITALISATION AND CUSTOMISATION OF PROJECTS
PORCELANOSA ADVANCES IN ITS ECO-PROJECT
WITH THE MOST ECOLOGICAL CERAMIC PARQUET
Ceramic Parquet manufactured with more than 95% of recycled material and whose manufacturing process emit 40% less CO2.
- Visually light.
- With textures and smooth veins.
- Wide colour range.
- A responsible and sustainable commitment that reduces our footprint in the environment, as well as production costs with a reduction in the final product.
FOREST is a product that respects all things natural and it cares for the environment. An ideal solution for the everyday demands in the property, hotel and contract markets.
K-LIFE: The power of photocatalysis
K-LIFE: THE POWER OF PHOTOCATALYSIS
The current advances in technology and development have allowed the latest results to be passed on to people, thus improving their quality of life.
KRION® K-LIFE: it regenerates and purifies the air and allows up to 6.5 people to breathe clean air for a whole year. Its photocatalysis principle neutralises nitrogen oxide, sulfur dioxide and volatile organic compounds.
- High mineral composition: 99.8% pure alumina.
- 100% recyclable.
- Ultra-white, bright and pure.
Urban colours with 20% recycled material
The MATERIA series and its new: Amaro, Grigio and Luce tones; are made up of 20% recycled material and an urban and industrial aesthetic. Sustainability setting the trend.
Technology for a better life
Technology for sustainability
Water Forest is created
The most responsible collection from Noken Porcelanosa Bathrooms
Water Forest offers a set of eco-efficiency solutions for the bathroom:
1. ECO dual flush system sanitaryware for a consumption that is adapted to each necessity
6-3 litres dual flush: saving up to 47% of wate
4.5-3 litres dual flush: saving up to 56% of water
2. The cold-opening system technology in taps allows hot water to be used only when it is necessary
Less energy waste
Less amount of CO2 emissions caused by the use of water heaters and boilers
3. ECO aerators in taps limit the flow to a fixed amount of litres per minute regardless of the pressure, saving up to 70% of water in the process.
Taps with conventional aerator – 12L/min
Taps with ECO aerator: 2L/min (-83% water)
Taps with ECO aerator: 3.5L/min (-70% water)
Taps with ECO aerator: 5L/min (-55% water)
Taps with ECO aerator: 7L/min (-40% of water)
4. The WaterForest taps save up to 60% of water without compromising functionality.
Technology for comfort
CARE: the new bathtub equipment
Noken focuses on the medicinal and regenerating properties of water with CARE, the new bathtub equipment. It can be combined with other hydrotherapy programmes and it has been designed to improve our everyday lives. The power of water and skin care.
1. It oxygenates the skin, thanks to the water and oxygen combination. 100% pure water that is additive free is achieved, with antiaging properties and the best possible hydration for the skin.
2. It activates the body’s natural collagen creation, through bubble formations which get inside our skin in an ideal way.
3. It increases the serotonin levels, which influences comfort and a good night’s sleep as well.
Surfaces and cutting-edge styles
VENIS: SURFACES AND CUTTING-EDGE STYLES
HIGH CERAMIC TECHNOLOGY
A MODERN-DAY MATERIAL WITH THE TECHNOLOGY OF THE FUTURE
Cutting-edge design means overcoming the all known limits to create designs based on experimentation and the reality of an era.
New metal textures: wall tiles with metal skin. The reflections from the metal create a high power of attraction and sumptuous volumetrics because of the reflections.
2. Eternal marble: a commitment to creating contemporary atmospheres with renewed classics without sacrificing functionality or easy maintenance.
3. Sandstone: Nature and its resources have become one of the current trends. The new Dakota Sandstone collection comes in three tones: White, Gray and Beige; and it wants to awaken all the senses to reflect the deepest nature. A collection where calmness and serenity structure each atmosphere.
4. Cement finish, the new RAW trend: ceramics inspired by rough materials like cement claim the beauty of imperfection.
5. Wood with emphasis: the Starwood ceramic parquet wall tiles come with textures that are inspired by natural wood.
Nature as inspiration
NATURE AS INSPIRATION
Organic design inspires interior design and the development of natural materials. L’Antic Colonial implements solutions in stone and natural wood based on the purest nature and the latest technology.
The firm banks on the creation of materials which promote the design of PREMIUM experiences, appealing to the innate natural beauty to empathise with the user.
1. Mediterranean Geometry: The new mosaic Sadasi and Field series recover the essence of the Mediterranean and the ancient methods of ceramic production through hexagonal and triangular shapes.
2. 3D Volumes: The Eden, Faces or Amsterdam wall tiles are a tribute to the geometrical principles of nature, mineral formations and their irregular polyhedron shape.
3. Soft and sinuous curves: A reinterpretation of nature with AirSlate, a flexible sheet of slate that adapts to the curvatures of surfaces.
L’ANTIC COLONIAL supports sustainable forest management and the responsible use of natural resources to achieve a positive impact on the environment.
XLIGHT: the most versatile ceramic technology
XLIGHT: A NEW CERAMIC DIMENSION WHICH IS MORE VERSATILE
When ceramic technology excels itself, many more possibilities arise.
Xlight is a light and robust material which challenges its origin:
- Compact ceramic.
- Extra-slim with a thickness of 6mm and 12mm.
- XL format.
- Applicable on: wall tiles and façades; on furniture, kitchen worktops and bathroom coverings.
Smart kitchens for contemporary homes
Gamadecor presents a whole new generation of smart, foldaway, motorised and dynamic kitchens. Made with expanding and offering new architectural and gastronomical possibilities in mind.
1. Evolution E7.90 Roble Puro: Its polyhedral rectangular shapes change when the equipment is unfolded. This mechanism creates a large work area in which the kitchen sink and the domestic appliances can be hidden.
2. E2.70 Cement Grout and E3.00 gris carbono ghost: With self-healing and anti-fingerprint features, its technology makes the kitchen look in perfect condition all the time.
3. E6.70 Roble Alba E3.70 Gris Trama Ghost: Its large storage space appears to be hidden, and this allows the user to enjoy every bit of the equipment when cooking or when people are over for a get together.
BUTECH: BUILDING TECHNOLOGY
ARCHITECTURAL SOLUTIONS FOR EFFICIENT BUILDINGS
The architectural solutions allow buildings to be more efficient and sustainable. The advanced ventilated facade system from the PORCELANOSA Grupo means a saving of up to 40% in building energy consumption.
The application of renewable energy or the implementation of new adhesives have made perfect climate control possible in the premises through rigorous geothermal studies. As well as that, innovative adhesives have seen a 65% increase in performance which has come from recycled material.
Innovative shapes, minimalist lines, more sustainable and more efficient materials will all lead the way in future facades.
#Trend 1: Technology for the highest form of architecture with unit systems which make the placement of the materials on the facades that much easier.
#Trend 2: Volumes, die-cutting and backlighting.
#Trend 3: Sustainable facades.
#Trend 4: Mix & Match materials.
21st CENTURY PROFILES
Compatible with LED lighting systems, the new pro-light profiles by Butech provide greater lighting for the cutting-edge ceramic collections. Thought up as another lighting spot, they can be installed in the corner of a wall and on kitchen worktops or ceramic wall tiles.
THE INTERNATIONAL EXHIBITION
Visitors in 2018
Countries of origin
(60% of those at the exhibition)
Innovations leading the way in the architectural evolution
45 years designing a better life
Showrooms around the world
People around the world who make up the workforce
Million in turnover in 2018
Logistical centres capable of storing some 630.000 europallets, meaning: 31.5 million m2