Par-Ker – the best partner in contract projects
Monday December 25th, 2017 · PORCELANOSA Grupo
Contract projects require an interior which offers a different user experience, with materials resistant to the continuous use of this type of establishment.
A selection of products which provide balance and wellbeing, while covering functional and practical needs such as resistance, durability and easy maintenance, is vital.
The original Par-Ker ceramic parquet from Porcelanosa is the best partner for contract projects thanks to its delicate, welcoming aesthetic. It is a material which invites users to enter and feel comfortable and relaxed, without giving up the resistance and durability of ceramic.
Why use Par-Ker ceramic parquet?
- Material suitable for leisure or restaurant premises or shopping centres where other more sensitive materials cannot be used.
- A perfect solution for demanding spaces with medium transit areas.
- The low porosity and high resistance to chemical agents of Par-Ker ceramic parquet make it an easy to clean product.
- It conveys warmth and delicacy through the veining, textures and colours inspired by natural wood.
- Its aesthetic beauty is combined with its resistance and functionality thanks to its ceramic nature.
- It can be used for both floorings and coverings.
- Par-Ker remains the same as on the first day, unaltered by time and continuous use.
- Its flame retardant material allows its installation in any space without risk of fire.
- It does not require any kind of surface treatment after installation, or subsequent maintenance.
- It is a traditional material with futuristic technology, incorporating a high slip resistance coefficient through nanotechnology. Therefore, its system guarantees users’ safety.
- The freshness of ceramic material is combined in Par-Ker with the warmth of the finish and its capacity for containing radiant heating systems.
- Porcelanosa’s over 40 years of experience in the production of ceramics guarantee a cutting-edge material with a long lifespan, able to withstand continuous use.