Par-Ker ceramic parquet coverings: coverings inspired by nature
Thursday December 28th, 2017 · PORCELANOSA Grupo
Ceramic coverings have become one of the most sought after decorative solutions of the moment, and with the new coverings inspired by natural wood, there are many more decorative possibilities.
The high level of maintenance and care required by natural wood greatly limits its use. Conversely, with the original Par-Ker ceramic parquet from Porcelanosa, it is easier to obtain and maintain a decoration with a natural aesthetic on walls, ceilings and even furniture.
It is a new covering which achieves an extremely realistic appearance, with veins, colours and textures which accurately recreate natural wood. It is a revolution in the concept of coverings, as it combines the warm, distinguished appearance of natural wood with the technical advantages of a ceramic material.
9 reasons to use Par-Ker as a covering
- In addition to use on walls, it offers a multitude of creative possibilities in interior design, and can be used as a covering for ceilings, and even the creation of decorative elements such as bed headboards.
- Furthermore, its high resistance to moisture and water make it an ideal option for achieving a natural space in the bathroom.
- It is a perfect option for coverings in kitchens, as it provides an original, innovative aesthetic to the space, as well as high fire resistance.
- Its low porosity and high resistance to chemical agents make it an easy to clean product.
- Its high resistance allows its use as an outdoor covering, as its ceramic composition makes it unalterable by the most extreme weather conditions, as well as sunlight and moisture.
- It can be used as a covering in chimneys thanks to its high fire resistance.
- The Par-Ker ceramic parquet remains unaltered by time and continuous use.
- Thanks to its ceramic properties, it is very resistant and easy to maintain.
- It does not require any kind of surface treatment after installation, or subsequent maintenance.