Kitchens with a natural aesthetic with Par-Ker ceramic parquet
Sunday December 17th, 2017 · PORCELANOSA Grupo
Wood has become one of the most commonly used materials in the decoration of kitchens, being prominent in both contemporary and classic designs.
This is largely due to the current trend of open spaces; kitchens which open onto the living room or dining room, created with materials which offer a warm atmosphere integrated with the overall aesthetic of the home.
With over 25 years endorsing the original ceramic parquet from PORCELANOSA, Par-Ker, it is one of the most ideal materials for spaces seeking the purity of wood without giving up on the resistance, and technical and construction performance of ceramic.
Why use PAR-KER in kitchens?
- Its ceramic nature makes it a material resistant to moisture, steam and water.
- Resistant to fire and hot objects such as pots and pans.
- It combines the warm appearance of natural wood with the technical advantages of ceramic.
- Its resistance and inalterability make it an ideal option for kitchen coverings.
- It is a material with a long lifespan, resistant to continuous use.
- It does not require any kind of surface treatment after installation, or subsequent maintenance.
- Its low porosity and high resistance to chemical agents make it an easy to clean product.
- The application of nanotechnology in the production of Par-Ker ceramic parquet allows the development of flooring with anti-slip properties, with a high slip resistance coefficient. It is a flooring ideal for surfaces which are wet or where there are spills, in this case, the kitchen.
- It remains the same as on the first day with barely any maintenance.
- Inspired by natural wood, it is a perfect material for open spaces which use the same flooring to create visual continuity and two well integrated areas. In this way, the warmth required by a living room is achieved, combined with the ceramic resistance required by a kitchen.